Based in Saint-Petersburg, Russia
June 5th 2020
Steal everything you can and flee from the Burning Knight's castle in this action-packed roguelike! The game features tight bullet hell, tons of items, characters to meet... and secrets!
The development started in March 2018. Egor Dorichev was developing the game in Java, but soon the team ran into a bunch of issues with Java, and the game was ported to C# in March 2019. Final release occured on June the 5th, 2020.
- Unlock and explore 300+ unique items along the way, that open up insane playstyles
- All items can be combined together, so you can build your very own game-breaking combos!
- 28 unlockable hats!
- We've been told that our Original Soundtrack is really good
- 5 challenging areas to discover.
- 14 unlockable NPC's and more!
- Free content updates!
- Supports keyboard, mouse, and controllers
- Show off to your friends by filling the Hall of Achievements (the game includes more than 50 of them!)
- Find a unique challenge every day in the Daily Runs!
- Seeded runs for practice and speedrun tactics!
- Play either as a ranger, melee tank, mage, or anything in between!
- Vibrant pixel art look with amazing lighting
- Compete on the leaderboards to get to the best of the best!
- Tons of easter eggs (no they are not bugs, seriously)
- The Vegan mode
Old Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Listen to some really nice beats at https:.
About Rexcellent Games
We're make games and sometimes write about things.
More information on Rexcellent Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Burning Knight Credits
Programmer, Producer, Artist
José Ramón García
Composer, Sound designer