Based in Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Genies! Goblins! Crazy weapons! Explore sinister dungeons alone, or online with friends! Figure out the mystery of the ancient lamp in a huge and detailed generated world, grab as many guns and weird magic weapons as you can, and run!
The development started in March 2018. Egor Dorichev was developing the game in Java, but soon the team ran into a bunch of issues with Java, and the game was ported to C# in March 2019.
- Online and local multiplayer! Play together with your friends, or fight them!
- Breathtaking procedural generated dungeons!
- Crazy item combos!
- Tons and tons of cryptic secrets!
- We've been told that music is nice!
- Includes easy-to-use level editor, that allows you to...
- Build your own dungeons!!!!
Another teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Listen to some really nice beats at soundcloud.com.
About Rexcellent Games
We're make games and sometimes write about things.
More information on Rexcellent Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Burning Knight Credits
Programmer, Producer, Artist
José Ramón García
Composer, Sfx designer